Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bryce get's married...

So a couple weeks ago on May 8th, Bryce, Jared's baby brother married Aubry Roberts in the Salt Lake Temple. It is hard to believe he is old enough to make such a grown up decision, but we are proud of him. Aubry is very sweet & seems to influence him in a good way! We haven't had many opportunities to get together because they were going to school at Snow College, but now they are in Orem and we hope that means seeing them more often. The kids had a great time at the reception running around with their cousins! I'm glad I was a participant. It is obvious that Bryce & Aubry love each other dearly, so here's my "Welcome to the Family Aubry!

1 comment:

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

What a beautiful reception and I am sure wedding! We were sad that we had to miss it, but Mike was graduating at the same time. It is crazy that Bryce is that grown up, but I know he'll be happy with Aubry. She seems to be a sweetie!