Monday, April 9, 2012

Where have you been?

So I am beyond behind as usual and so I won't make a commitment to doing better at posting because I probably won't even though I want to. Today has been a horrible day off track and I am wishing we could go back to school tomorrow instead of next Tuesday! I decided it would be fun to go on a candy factory tour at Mrs. Cavanaugh's. Well the tour was nothing like the Sweets factory tour we'd done last year during one of our off-track times and the kids were restless watching the 2 videos they had for us to watch and were running around the room, pushing the benches around and hitting and kicking each other. Megan and her boyfriend Jake were there too and it's a good thing to or we might have just gone home! So somehow I survived the tour and we came home and the kids watched a movie for most of the afternoon and then came the evening time and time to get things cleaned up and well let's just say that things are still not cleaned except the kitchen because I did it. It's 9pm and going to bed sounds WONDERFUL right now, hot bath would be good too if I could fill the tub without the water heater running out of hot water before the tub fills all the way! blah! One of these days I'll go down there and figure out what the heck is wrong with it and fix it, but until then, not hot bath's. Well this is all for today.

No comments: