Monday, April 16, 2012

Back to work/school

Today is our last day off track ever! Crazy to think next year we'll be traditional. I guess we'll have a longer summer and more time for the kids to drive me completely insane! lol! I don't really want to go back to work tomorrow but at the same time I am glad we are the kids haven't been easy to manage this past week and I have tried not to yell but have found myself yelling more than I like. Ugh! I'll have to try a new tactic! So I got to go scrap-booking all weekend it was great! I got a lot accomplished and got a well needed break from the kids. No I have 2 goals I am going to be working on this week. First is to finish up this class I have been working on for like 2 months now. It has dragged on far too long so I need it done and over with. Second is I need to lose weight! I already limit my "junk" intake so now I need more exercise and eat a little better. I need a new routine I can live with, but that is the part that is complicated. seems like mine and Jared's schedules clash so much that I don't have time to squeeze anything in. I guess I'll start in baby steps this week and every afternoon try to work out on the wii for 30 minutes. Then I can start figuring out how to actually get to a gym or go walking. I think what I really need is a support group! If I just had one person who wanted to exercise with me it would be easier to get together with someone and just go. I think I'll check around and see if anyone is interested or see what I can work out with Jared even if it has to be right before bed. Somehow I am going to have to juggle my schedule to fit in time for studying and exercise even if that means taking the kids with me!

No comments: