Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Week in Paradise!

Well it's been another week and since I have a few minutes I decided I should "blog." Our new news of the week is Jared got cabinet doors & handles on my cabinets in our 3/4 bath and also cabinet above the toilet w/shelves also in the 3/4 bath. He also installed a new cabinet in the kitchen, which is the last of the cabinets in there to install. I also got 2 1/2 kitchen dishes boxes unpacked. Last night Jared installed cabinets in my laundry room, which is neat. I can't use them quite yet, but they look beautiful all the same! We are still have "sewer" issues, but it seems to have tamed down some especially on days where I don't do any laundry. Also new news is that my kitchen is finally clean. Those of you who saw it over the last few weeks would love the new look!

Jeffery has a couple new phrases I want to share since he says them so cute. First is, "I told you mommy, I told you." and the second one is, "just one time, one time." The second one was said when he wanted to sleep in my bed & I'd said no! Not sure where he learned the first one but today he said, "I told you Mommy 'super why' on, I told you." Super Why is a cute new cartoon on KBYU every morning at 9 a.m. We rarely miss it. It is very educational and is much better for me to watch than some of the other cartoons out there.

Elisa has the next 2 weeks off from preschool for fall break and she is looking forward to extra 'mommy time' and going to the Children's museum a few more times before the baby gets here. Elisa is working on being a good helper at home so I don't have to bend over so much. Her job is to keep the living room clean and usually Jeffery will help too.

As for me I have been lucky enough to enjoy 'practice labor.' I don't remember it starting so early with Jeffery. I think like a week before I got a ton and that is why I labored at home for 5 hours before going to the hospital. Usually after 3-4 hours they go away and I sleep. Today they have come and gone. When I get working hard on something then they come. It's been pretty annoying! Elisa has dance tonight and since I am the team mom I get to sit in on her class now every other week. Jeffery will get to enjoy grandma's house.

Well I better get going gotta tend the the little ones before they destroy grandma's house!

No comments: